Comprehensive Orthopedic Services Available to Patients in the Aventura, FL, Area
For orthopedic services that include comprehensive joint care and much more, residents of Aventura, Florida, and the surrounding areas should turn to Orthopedic Care Center (OCC). We have been delivering compassionate care for patients throughout the region since 1975, and our expert staff has more than 125 years of combined orthopedic experience. In fact, many of our physicians are recognized leaders in their specialty fields.
At OCC, we are a one-stop shop for orthopedic care, as we offer an extensive list of orthopedic services for residents of the Aventura, FL, area who are looking for relief. Our services include:
- Spine surgery – We provide surgical treatment for disc herniation (including disc replacement), sciatica, radiculitis, scoliosis, and other degenerative spinal conditions.
- Total joint replacements – Our surgeons utilize state-of-the-art technologies to replace hips, knees, shoulders, and more.
- Sports medicine – We help athletes get back into the game with comprehensive sports medicine orthopedic services, including the surgical treatment of ACL and meniscus injuries.
- Shoulder and elbow reconstruction – We commonly treat rotator cuff injuries, torn labrums, tennis elbow, and more.
- Foot and ankle surgery – Our surgical podiatric services include the repair of ruptured Achilles tendons, fractures, damaged ankle ligaments, and more.
- Fracture care and orthopedic trauma – OCC provides fracture care at its offices, allowing patients to receive the orthopedic services they need while avoiding a trip to a hospital emergency room.
- Arthroscopic surgery – Our surgeons commonly perform minimally invasive arthroscopic procedures to treat knee, shoulder, elbow, and hip injuries.
- PRP and biologic injections – For patients hoping to avoid surgery, we offer regenerative medicine treatments to speed the body’s healing process.
- Percutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (PENS) – This non-invasive neurological pain procedure is another of the orthopedic services we offer.
Patients who visit OCC also have access to a variety of additional treatment and testing options. We provide physical medicine and rehabilitation to help improve the quality of life for individuals with physical impairments and disabilities through orthopedic services. Our occupational therapy services include assessing, treating, and aiding the recovery of individuals with physical and mental disorders so they can maintain daily living and work skills. And, to help provide better diagnostic services, we offer electrodiagnostic testing designed to identify issues derived from nerve damage, as well as X-rays and MRIs.
If you would like to learn more about the full range of orthopedic services we offer for patients in Aventura, FL, and throughout the region, contact Orthopedic Care Center today.